1.PLC computer control
2.No noise, no shake
3.Hydraulic system, long operating
This machine is made up of roll forming machine, molding press, cutting machine, PLC computer control and hydraulic system
The machine is stable, no noise, no shake
Controlling by computer, PLC display, operation is easy, running is steady and reliable, endurable, maintenance-free
Cutting machine is characterized by stable driving, easy operation
Hydraulic system use the CDF-10 hydraulic pump, long operating life, no noise
This machine is applies to roof fortification
Decoilling the sheet--sheet guilding--film covering--roll forming--measure length--cutting the panel--panel to the supporter
2.High-solid forming stand guarantees the goods and uniform high quality of final productd
3.The operation automatically minimizes the tolerance of cutting length
1.A stylish and attractive design, giving the appearance of a traditional roof tile.
2.Resistant to frost, heat, hail and gales;100% waterproof, due to the lateral run-off channel on each sheet for several models.
3.The raw material can be in different color, with elegant and noble looking.It is widely used as the garden like factory, hotel, exhibition, villa, civil construction etc.
Material Spec:Colored steel sheet;Galvanized steel sheet
Thickness of coil sheet:0.3-0.8mm
Main Motor Power:4 kw
Hydraulic station power:3kw
Quantity of stand:About 14 or 16 stands
Index error of length:10m+2mm
Total weight:About 6 tons
Voltage:380V 3phase 60 HZ or at buyer's requirement
Material of main equipment
Roller material:High grade NO.45 forged steel, plated hard chrome on the surface of roller with thickness 0.05mm
Active shaft material:High grade NO.45 carbon wrought steel at Φ 72mm
Cutting blade:Cr12 mould steel with quenched treatment.
1. The Seller has passed ISO9001 quality system certification since 1997, and always execute strictly this quality
management system in our company and on our products.
All products before ex-works have been strictly tested and are in conformity with technical agreement and
2. Warranty is one year since the date of B/L, or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. Longer warranty
could be purchased by the user.
3. Commissioning: For heavy-duty machinery, the Seller sends technicians (electrical hydraulic & mechanical)
to guide the installation, testing and training the operators from 7 days to 45 days after the machine
reaches the factory of user. But the round-trip air tickets, local accommodation and allowance
(USD100/person·day) in the User's country will be burdened by the Buyer. The above charges do not be
included in the offer. This clauses will be shown in the contract.
3. For middle and small standard machinery, it is easy to operate according to operating manual. The User is
firstly suggested to carefully read operating manual, then start the machine. Any unclear issues, please feel
free to contact the Seller.
If the User insists on supplying the technical service at use's factory, please refer to No.2 clauses of after-sale-
4. All products of the Seller can be tracked by Ex-works number. Spare parts can be supplied same as the former,
which is helpful for customers' special designing requirements.
5. Consumable parts can be supplied free of charge to customer within one year warranty from B/L date, and the
long term technical consultant service is available.
6. Common failure could be solved by E-mail, Phone and long distance video diagnose. The User must supply full
failure description, clear pictures and videos, if possible.
Once the serious quality problem is appeared due to the Seller's manufacturing reason within one year since
B/L date or final acceptance date of heavy duty machinery. The Seller will send their technician to repair it .
7. After one year warranty, the Seller will provide free technical consultation and spare parts and technician
service at lowest cost.